The St Vincent de Paul Society (England and Wales) is a Christian charity that tackles poverty and disadvantage. Reaching out to those that are often ignored or forgotten and providing:
– Visiting and friendship for those in need
– Food parcels and soup runs to the hungry
– Holidays to those who cannot afford a break
– Support centres offering debt advice, counselling and life skills training
– Distribution of furniture and white goods
– Hostels for those who are homeless
– Disaster relief supporting people overseas
Most of our work is carried out by a network of over 10,000 volunteer Society members who work to turn their concern into action.
As a Society we have been helping the poor and needy for over 180 years. Making a gift in Will to the SVP enables us to continue our work and fund a number of new initiatives which would not be possible otherwise.
With the rise of economic deprivation and social isolation the demands on our services and the needs of those in difficulty increase everyday. By supporting us with a gift in your Will you help us remain at the forefront of poverty alleviation and your compassion will live on in the people we are able to help.
Registered charity number: 1053992
Registered address: Romero House, 55 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7JB